Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: 12:Knowledge is Power

Mar 01, 2009 07:10:50 PM
Swingerology
Responses: 988
Level: Admins
12:Knowledge is Power

Today I was browsing the internet and I came across an article on the lifestyle that I found a little disturbing. It started typical with a reporter asking a couple in the lifestyle classic question about swinging. How did you and your partner get into swinging? What do you enjoy most about the lifestyle? What is the difference between cheating and swinging? All of these questions are what I expect to run into when coming across these types of articles. As I got toward the end of this article, a section caught my attention. The reporter spoke with a coupleís counselor about couples that swing. The counselor stated that any couple that needs that ďtypeĒ of enhancement is in trouble to begin with. So I have decided to enlighten anyone that might agree with this so called therapist.

This is obviously not geared toward those of you that are experienced in the lifestyle, but more toward those that are either new or those close minded people you might run into. I will start by saying the lifestyle is not for everyone. Itís not even for everyone that is open minded and willing to experiment. To be in the lifestyle, you must be honest with yourself. If you are the jealous type, you should not be a swinger. You also must be honest with your partner. If your relationship does not revolve around constant and honest communication, then you should also hang up your desires to be a swinger. Ladies, if you cannot sit down with your man and tell him exactly what you like in intricate detail, Iím sorry but this is not the direction to take your relationship. Gentlemen, if you do not know where your partners g-spot is, then donít even try to talk about having a threesome, let alone swinging.

Von

PAGE 1 (1) :1