Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:First time going to a BDSM club with my fiancee. Any tips?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: First time going to a BDSM club with my fiancee. Any tips?

Oct 11, 2012 08:29:54 AM
SwingerDave
Responses: 988

First time going to a BDSM club with my fiancee. Any tips?
We're both interested in persuing our BDSM desires and have recently gained guest passes to a local BDSM club. We are possibly interested in joining the club. However neither of us have been to one or know what to expect. We want to meet and learn from like minded people of this lifestyle but don't want to come off and typical newbies or wanna be's. Please if anyone has serious and sincere tips or insights feel free to let us know. Thank you.

Oct 12, 2012 12:00:33 PM
SwingerGuest_Caitlin Boeing

Having been in the scene for 10 years and a lifestyle submissive and been to play parties I offer these tips:1. go with an open mind. You will see flogging whipping, spanking and some clubs allow fire play and more including medical suturing and candle wax.2. Do not interrupt a scene. There will be aftercare (giving the submissive down time to gather their senses and able to recover from subspace. Wait until both of them are done with after care and cleaning up their play area.3. Never touch another person's toy/leash and in general try not to stare.4. Leave cell phones in the car. These people have private lives and some have powerful positions and I've seen people literally thrown out and banned/black listed from the event and even the community.5. Just because a person wears a collar does not mean they are submissive.6. Find the person you got the passes from or ask on the local kink board like fetlife and try to find someone that can walk you through and give more advice and maybe introduce you around.7. a 3 foot flogger has a 7 foot range when you account for the feet and arm. Stay back and when in doubt ask a Dungeon Monitor.8. If you think a person is being raped not on a stage do not confront them yourself. Get a dungeon monitor or ask another person if this is a scene or real.Just have fun.sincerely,Cait

Oct 13, 2012 08:43:35 PM
Want2knowus
Level: swingerology_vip
thanks

Jul 09, 2013 09:39:15 AM
Irishgorilla

Everything said is spot on. Follow that advise to the letter.

PAGE 1 (1) :1