Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Chronicles of Swingers  Thread:14:bi, bi-curious, or bi in-between

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: 14:bi, bi-curious, or bi in-between

Apr 08, 2009 01:06:05 AM
Swingerology
Responses: 988
Level: Admins
14:bi, bi-curious, or bi in-between

It was always my understanding of bi being a person that swing both ways. They like men and woman, they would prefer one at a time or both. Since we've entered the swinger's world, I learned of a new term called bi-curious. This is usually when a man or a woman that is NOT bi "yet" but they have thought about being with someone of the same sex, and curious to try things out see if they like it. Just the other day I was having a conversation with my wife that brought in a new concept/term called, bi in-between. Well this is what I called it. This is where the person is not quite bi yet, but still kinda curious, even though they have already had a few encounters under their belt. I don't know that I fully can accept this explanation. I saw this as black and White. either your bi (have had experiences) or bi-curious (have none). So you guys tell me, is there such a thing as bi in-between????

Roy

Apr 30, 2009 07:44:33 PM
Bigdaddysdream

what? and i was having a hard time defining my sexuality, and the i heard the term bi curious, that fits me never had sex with a female, but bi in between just seems like someone who doesnt want to fully admit that they are bisexual, i believe that you can be bisexual and still want to be with men but just enjoy being with a woman.

May 09, 2009 07:27:20 PM
Swingerology
Level: Admins

"

Originally Posted by: Bigdaddysdream

what? and i was having a hard time defining my sexuality, and the i heard the term bi curious, that fits me never had sex with a female, but bi in between just seems like someone who doesnt want to fully admit that they are bisexual, i believe that you can be bisexual and still want to be with men but just enjoy being with a woman.

"

but isn't that bisexual though...I think most people will more so consider "undecided with a preference" = bi-in-between. Since bisexual is loving both equally and bi curious is i want to try or i have had few and still curious. where bi-inbetween will be I have had few i like but like this one more but still want to try more...

PAGE 1 (1) :1