Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: How to's

Apr 14, 2009 01:05:46 AM
Manatoo
Responses: 988

How to's

Ok we all know that we are here for the same thing.

1. To meet others in the lifestyle.
2. To find people that fit with the things that you are looking for.

But the question is how to best go about this. We are members of several sites like this, so far it all been for naught.

We have been to the swingers club, and while a lot of the single men. I have yet to see a single female, and since we were new to the whole club experience, we were not overly aggressive.

Now for questions?

1. How to best find the most elusive of things the single bi woman or bi-curious who want to explore.

2. Whats the best way to hook up the other couples?

3. Whats a good Ice breaker?

Would like to here some hints if possible.

Feb 06, 2010 06:47:23 PM
Acockalypse
Responses: 988

I agree with the previous post about bi-chicks. They are in fact hard to find. If you do come across one, I feel that the best approach is just to be easy, fun, and do come across to strong. Most that we've come into contact with are just looking for a good time. Regarding meeting other couples. Just be yourself. The last thing you want is to try to make a connection with someone just for the sake of hooking up. It creates an opportunity for a very awkward, uncomfortable evening. You and the other couple end up having nothing in common, and the only thing left that's still hanging in the air is hooking up. Be in the mindset that you're just meeting new friends. If it goes well then take the next step. Last but not least is the ice breaker. I feel that if you see someone that you find attractive, say Hi. I don't mean to over simplify things, but it has worked many times for me. Remember that we are all lifestyle, but we're still just normal people. It's no different than introducing you're self to a new friend. How did you meet your best friend, or wife for that matter. Have fun with it. That's what this is all about.

hope this helps a little. Bryce

PAGE 1 (1) :1