Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: 18:Size Does Matter

Jul 03, 2009 12:01:19 AM
Swingerology
Responses: 988
Level: Admins
18:Size Does Matter

Fellas, I think it’s about time for us ladies to be completely honest with you guys. Often in adult conversations, the subject of size tends to come up, when referring to the male genitalia. I’ve asked myself on many occasions, “why is it that this particular question always seems to find its way into conversation”, and my conclusion is, because it is important. Ladies you can lie to yourself all you want, but the truth is it is important. There’s nothing worse that meeting a guy and being extremely attracted to him, till you happen to put you hand down his pants, and start to wonder “where’s the beef”? Now fellas, don’t go crawling under a rock just yet. I’m not saying you have to have a third leg, but you do have to have something to work with. Women tend to be kind, in that they usually won’t just come out and tell you that you’re not getting the job done, but in actuality we like to be satisfied too. You also may find that women in the lifestyle are more vocal about being satisfied. Guys if you don’t have a lot to work with, then you simply need to learn alternative methods of satisfying women.
Keep in mind that ladies want to enjoy sex just as much as men, so extra care needs to be taken. In the lifestyle, getting in and out just isn’t an option, especially since there are probably other people involved. Experiences should be fun and enjoyable to all participants, so here are some tips.
First of all, be honest with yourself. Guys, you know if your not well endowed, so just know that you may have to work a little harder and also know what positions work best for you. Second, (and this goes for all guys), make sure you know how to read a woman. Be able to tell when she’s enjoying herself and when your “hitting the spot”, whether you having oral, or regular sex. Finally be humble. Not matter how good you think you are at something, know that everyone is different. You may have been able to satisfy most women you’ve met in the past but be prepared to meet one that might just be out of your league. The best thing to do in this situation is to be understanding and willing to learn. Don’t let your ego get in the way of a good time.

Aug 13, 2009 06:32:53 PM
Emilybronte
Responses: 988

Hmmm - well, I think this is a great post. One thing that I REALLY hope that guys understand is you do not have to be well endowed to have mind blowing sex with a female. It all starts in the MIND -- even at a swinger party. If I do not make a connection with the guy PRIOR to fucking him - it could be the best fuck of my life - but I get SO turned on by talking to someone!! And if you REALLY know how to please a woman, listen to her, learn how to adapt to her moans, etc., you can be the BEST lover!!!

PAGE 1 (1) :1