Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Articles  Thread:One-Sided Swings...

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: One-Sided Swings...

Jul 11, 2009 12:18:25 PM
Realnspidah
Responses: 988

One-Sided Swings...

We recently attended a swingers party (a very nice one, btw), and we met a really cool couple which we spent the evening talking and playing around with, together. Towards the end of the evening, we exchanged numbers in order to keep in touch after the party. Or so we thought. In fact, what really happened is that the male half of the couple collected both of our numbers and in turn texted us his. The female half to this day has remained anonymous and silent, while the male half constantly texts and emails me (the female half). My fiance has not heard a peep from him.

Now what message does this send? That the male half of the other couple is interested in playing alone with me. My fiance and I are very clear about playing together until we're extremely comfortable with another couple. I don't think one evening of playtime constitutes "extremely comfortable".

This is just one problem that true lifestylers encounter when meeting new people, and I thought I would share it with everyone. We're very disappointed that things progressed in this manner, because we both had a lot in common with them and would have liked to pursue a friendship in AND out of the bedroom. However, instead, we play the silent game so as not to encourage even more stalker-like behavior. So sad. :(

Well, back on the horse for another go at it.... :) Happy swinging!!

Realgirl

Jul 15, 2009 09:22:37 PM
Swingerology
Level: Admins

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. This is not a situation I have personally experienced, but I have heard of other couples that have been in similar situations. I'm wondering if this couple that you played with was married, or even actually dating? Sounds like it may have been a single male who brought along a "friend" to swing with. I hope your next encounter has better results!

Good Luck

Feb 18, 2011 10:48:31 PM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
It sounds like they weren't married just friends ... and you're right sounds like he is into you only.... It's happened to us as well where the guy wants to hook up with my wife without me around and that's just not how we roll.... Not sayin it would never happen but it would be nice to be comfortable with couple before we even considered sleeping solo with someone ... my wife and I are still best friends after 20 years I think communication and respect are the two keys to this

PAGE 1 (1) :1