Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: fake out

Aug 15, 2009 12:16:42 AM
Derb456
Responses: 988

fake out

ok, tonight i went on line to my mail.....party in brooklyn tonite, single males, came from a swingers site so i figured it would be something to do on a sat. nite, so i called the number, a sexy latino woman answerd, said yes we are having a party the entrance fee is 20 dollars, now i figure 20 dollars ios nothing to bust a nut, mind u i live on long island and have to drive to bklyn for this shot of pussy, or rather a few shots, oi get to brrklyn, this attracttive latino woman greets me at the door, she is hot, big titties, phat azzzz, and a prtty smile, we go upstairs, she grabs my dick through my pants...oh yeah, when we talked on the phone before i got there, damn, she said she loves to suck dick, she likes facials and she swallows, that rite there was enoughtto get this dick hard. so after she plays with my dick and after i paid the twenty spot we go to a room, she says i usually get my money up front, i saiid really, how much is the up front money, she says 75, damn, i said that is strange thought this was a swingerrs party or a gang bang at least, she said no, so i just started ffiguring out what to do, she told the woman of the househouse fgirrl gave me back my money, i told her i thought it was swing she saidthat is what she does, this is just some type of business she does, then she prromptly gave me gback my money and a card so we can go swingin....

Aug 18, 2009 07:27:02 AM
Swingerology
Responses: 988
Level: Admins

This is a great story, guess this is some a situation to watch out for.

PAGE 1 (1) :1