Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:I am friends with a man who is a swinger. Should I keep seeing him?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: I am friends with a man who is a swinger. Should I keep seeing him?

Oct 31, 2010 07:57:55 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

I am friends with a man who is a swinger. Should I keep seeing him?
I've been seeing a man for the last 8 months. We are both in our 50's and never been married. We have a lot of fun together and do some traveling (two motel rooms). There's never been anything physical with us other than an occasional hug, but I have fun anyway. I found out a few months ago that he goes to swinger's clubs and that's how he is satisfied by women. I realized long ago that he isn't interested in me in a romantic way. I haven't been in a relationship in over 20 years and see that this isn't going anywhere (that I know of) but I have so much fun on our hikes and trips. Should I continue to have fun with him but keep my eye out for something else should it come along? Or should I tell him to get lost and get on with my life without him?

Nov 01, 2010 12:04:17 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
The best friendships are where you can be open and do things together ... if you aren't comfortable with where the relationship is heading than the answer is no... however understand as a swinger that would allow you to venture and meet other folks that could be fun too and he could help ... never ever turn down a friendship due to difference you'll never forgive yourself

Nov 02, 2010 05:28:47 AM
Jack007

If you enjoy the relationship the way it is be honest and tell him how you feel... Over the years I have also made good friends at swingers parties as well. You say that you realized a long time ago that he isn't interested in you in a romantic way. And you haven't been in a relationship in 20 years. Maybe he perveives what appears to be you complete lack of interest in sex and just sees you as a friend. Maybe it might be a good idea on your next trip bring your sexists outfit and lingerie and at the end of the evening knock on his door andf tell him you are interested in hearing about his swinger experiences. And might even be interested in going to a party if he was willing to watch over you with the understanding there is NO expectation of you oining you just want to go see what all the big deal is about. If he is half the friend you say he is he will readily agree to this.

Oct 31, 2010 08:00:09 AM
SwingerGuest_Bob

give it a try if you like him and if swinging doesn't scare you away then try it with him and be his other half and still get some on the side.

PAGE 1 (1) :1