Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:When swingers break the rules?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: When swingers break the rules?

Nov 01, 2010 02:40:07 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

When swingers break the rules?
What to do if you and your partner are in the swinger lifestyle and one of them breaks the rules. Rule being do not go off with someone without the other partner. Rule broken at party by going into a bathroom for a blow job from another couples wife and husband watching. Not telling other about what is going on. And when confronted, lies about it and finally admit what happened.

Nov 01, 2010 06:28:54 PM
Mwc_seeks_female
Level: swingerology_vip
Honestly, that's unfortunate that even happened, assuming it did. The fact that the lie took place is a BIG issue. I think that only the person betrayed can set a "punishment" they feel is fit for the lie. What is even worse is what else has happened that is not known? I think honesty, trust and respect is very important for a marriage to be successful in the lifestyle. Good luck!

Nov 02, 2010 05:18:08 AM
Jack007

This is very likely a possible fatal sin to committ in the swinger lifestyle which requires 100% honesty 100% percent of the time. Most swingers have a stated rule only swinging together and if full swap the other person is there and fully aware of what is going on. Some swingers have and understanding they can play in the same place/house but are cool with separate rooms. Again complete honesty and no sneaking away with out the other partner knowing. Some swingers are so totally secure trust and are complete honest with each other that they can also swing separate from each other as long as they tell they other partner when who where and give them all the graphic details when they get home. My ex bi-sexual girlfriend and I were totally honest with each other and she didn't have a jealous bone in her body.

Nov 04, 2010 01:37:13 PM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
Communication is a big part of swinging... you both have to take a moment and discuss it it. We ran into that problem as well I came home for what my wife woulda considered early... I had called into work and went over to a friends house to assemble a computer and reload software... came home and proceeded to unload vehicle and came into house ... my wife was at home being fucked in the ass by one of our single male friends our rule stated that we wouldnt have any intimate relations without other partner there ... we are still together now after discussing it ..yes I was angry ... yes I fucked hell out of her that evening but we didn't do any swinging for a couple of years after that ... we are definitely okay now

PAGE 1 (1) :1