Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Does being a sexual swinger cause any turmoil in life?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Does being a sexual swinger cause any turmoil in life?

Nov 08, 2010 07:27:19 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

Does being a sexual swinger cause any turmoil in life?
Does being a swinger cause any turmoil in life. I was talking to my father about it (we're close), and he said that everyone he knew who was a swinger ended up leading screwed up lives. Is this true?

Nov 08, 2010 09:28:49 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
Me and my wife have been together at least 20 years and we're still best friends ...there are a couple of couples out there like that ... however there are tons more like your father told you about ..swinging involves very good communication and the ability to be flexible when rules get broken ... most folks get into it for: 1. fix a relationship 2. spice up a relationship that is no longer working correctly and everyone's bored. 3. find someone that will do what other partner doesn't do 4. my favorite is to find a bi woman for both when mostly its a guy thing ... there are lots of reason whys swinging can be disastrous to a relationship but if your established relationship is great and you two communicate well and you leap into this with the mindset to meet people not replace current mate you'll be okay

ps leave drama at the door and out of party till you get home ... sometimes rules get broken save it for home so no one can see that issue and work thru it hope that helps

Nov 08, 2010 07:31:14 AM
SwingerGuest_Brooke

I think it just depends on the kind of person you are.

Nov 09, 2010 02:01:05 AM
SwingerGuest_Ducky

Yes to the turmoil part of your question and no to the "being screwed up."
Swinging is a social activity that involves some very personal connections.
Any time you get that involved with other people eventually you will have to experience a bit of drama and that is certainly turmoil.

As for the being screwed up thing... I have known hundreds of swinging folk and have noticed if anything that they are as a whole a bit less "screwed up" than most non swingers.
I say a bit less, because it is a pretty close ratio.
Some people are just screwed up and it has nothing to do with their liking to swing or not.

PAGE 1 (1) :1