Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Are swinger parties all old people or are their young ppl too?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Are swinger parties all old people or are their young ppl too?

Nov 08, 2010 06:46:59 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

Are swinger parties all old people or are their young ppl too?
my frined (a girl ) invited me to a swinger party, she havent been to one before either and she wants to check it out and dont want to go by herself. i'm kinda curious but not sure what to expect last thign i wat to see is some old lady wiht saggy t!Ts and a wrinkled @ss banging

Nov 09, 2010 11:39:15 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
swingers come in all shapes and size and ages and nationalities ... if you keep an open mind you can have fun if you go close minded you will not want to stay in the swinging lifestyle for any kind of time

Nov 12, 2010 03:22:32 AM
SwingerGuest_Allison, The Nice Lady, Is Back!!!

It'll depend on the party. I've been to ones where most are under 30, ones where most are 30-40, and there are some 50+ and up.

Not MANY swingers (or, successful ones, anyway) are under 30 because swinging in a relationship requires an emotional stability, maturity, and rock-solid relationship that people under 30 rarely have. It's one of the reasons why there are many older swingers.

Ask your friend what age group to expect.

PAGE 1 (1) :1