Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Are people who look down on swingers just jealous?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Are people who look down on swingers just jealous?

Nov 27, 2010 09:55:53 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

Are people who look down on swingers just jealous?
I have been accused of being a hoebag, a liar, fat, ugly and you name it. Why is it that men whose wifes won't swing so jealous of the happily married couples who know how good and healthy swinging can be? We make sure everyone is safe by vesectomy, tube tied, medication to control flareups so no risk of spreading anything and all of that good stuff.

Why do people assume swingers are all fat & ugly?

Nov 27, 2010 10:00:10 AM
SwingerGuest_Salacious Crumbs Slave girl

I don't assume anything and no I am not jealous. If this satisfies your husband and you and your OK with it that is entirely your decision and comfort-ness in your marriage/sex life.

I know it is not for me personally.

Nov 27, 2010 10:02:10 AM
SwingerGuest_Amy

I'd have to say yeah, they are jealous. They just can't stand that swingers get to have their cake and eat it too, let alone a few more helpings while they're at it, while the poor monogamous sods are trapped and aren't allowed to roam free.

Nov 27, 2010 10:05:15 AM
SwingerGuest_Jeney M

I dont feel a need for name calling but to me personally a healthy marriage doesnt need to bring in a third party cause they have enough being with each other. Every person to their own and if thats what turns you on then good for you.

Nov 27, 2010 10:07:13 AM
SwingerGuest_Serenity

You said you use medication to control flare ups, that means you have Herpes. That is why people frown on swinging. Because they don't want STDs. Btw you can spread Herpes even if you are on medication so you should also use condoms. Also some people have different values than you do, its not because they are jealous. Most people don't want to be swingers.

Nov 27, 2010 10:07:24 AM
SwingerGuest_spyketiegal

Most of us cant imagine doing that. I get jealous easily and so does my man. But I know that although non-swingers get jealous, every now and then it can cross peoples minds that it might be nice, just this once. So sometimes we wind up jealous of your freedoms. And FYI medication might control flare ups, but you can still spread stuff around.

This is straight of the valtrex website (meds for herpes):

VALTREX is for adults with healthy immune systems and is available by prescription only. There is no cure for herpes, and even with treatment, it may be possible to spread herpes. VALTREX may not prevent all recurrences.s

PAGE 1 (1) :1