Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:I went to a swinger party and had sex with 4 women, but ran out of condoms after 3?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: I went to a swinger party and had sex with 4 women, but ran out of condoms after 3?

Nov 28, 2010 11:21:05 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

I went to a swinger party and had sex with 4 women, but ran out of condoms after 3?
The last woman nearly raped me. Am I at extreme high risk for contracting STD's now? I live in Iowa if that helps.

Nov 29, 2010 11:22:12 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Responses: 988
Level: swingerology_vip
Thats amazing lol you are more worried about getting an std from a swinging party than getting her pregnant ...you should always be concerned and you can always go to the doc and tell them you had a date last nite but you aren't sure ... you were probably just as turned on as the last woman ... otherwise you could've called a halt to it and said I like you but I have no condoms ... we can hook up a different time lets exchange numbers ... I'm not a fortune teller but I'm thinking the odds of you getting something will be low , however you increase the odds the more you go without protection. If you have a concern go to the doc before your next intimate act ... Than if you want safe sex you can either choose to have all your partners tested before hand or stop swinging without protection ..( hint protection will not always save you from a std )

PAGE 1 (1) :1