Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:What does it mean to be a swinger and how do you go about having a relationship?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: What does it mean to be a swinger and how do you go about having a relationship?

Dec 05, 2010 09:34:21 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

What does it mean to be a swinger and how do you go about having a relationship?

Dec 05, 2010 09:36:11 AM
SwingerGuest_jlreynolds0630

it means you are in a couple and you swap partners with another couple so I guess if you are already in a relationship just find a couple to swap with

Dec 06, 2010 11:51:12 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
Reynolds answered that pretty well... make sure your relationship is solid becasue no matter what condition it is it may test it

Dec 06, 2010 02:58:04 AM
SwingerGuest_Coyt63

I love my lady dearly. We see sex as a biological function. When love is mixed in somethings it is a beautiful thing called Making Love. Sometimes we just enjoy the physical sexuality of each other. Every now and then for spice .... we have others join. It is no big deal really.

Dec 06, 2010 07:03:40 AM
SwingerGuest_Real Swinger in PA

Although some believe singles can also be swingers, we say that is not exactly true. Singles can serve a purpose in the swinging community, but we do not label them "swingers." Couples on the other hand will find it easier to join the "lifestyle," but you need to know up front without the ladies this "lifestyle" will not exist and there are rules and etiquette that should be followed. There is so much that could be shared about this but it is too much to lay out here. We feel strongly about helping others join the "lifestyle" with success. So much that we have a new site to be launched in Jan 2011 for the swinger community with a heavy emphasis in providing a lot of information to people like you trying wanting to learn about swinging. Go slow, don't allow yourself to do something you do not want as you move forward, and enjoy.

PAGE 1 (1) :1