Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:My boyfriend and I have been dogging and going to swingers parties recently, what do you think?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: My boyfriend and I have been dogging and going to swingers parties recently, what do you think?

Dec 07, 2010 04:51:04 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

My boyfriend and I have been dogging and going to swingers parties recently, what do you think?
Myself and Sebastian my boyfriend have been going to various sex parties and going dogging, mostly at weekends, but has now become a once every other night activity. We also get high on lots of hard drugs and experiment with some household pets, in a sexual manner. When I told my mum about this she thought it was a bit strange? Is it or is this what most mature couples do? I've recently missed an exam because of it and my mum says its bad for me to do this in the first year of my GCSE's? I don't see why, I like shagging lots of different people and animals, what's her problem?

Dec 07, 2010 09:30:20 AM
SwingerGuest_Paul
Responses: 988

Hello Joanna;
You know everybody has his idea about sex whatever she or hi does. Me personally agree with you. If you are into sex in groups or with animals just go and have fun but please just take care about HIV. Me myself I got alot of sex in groups and I just tell you I enjoy myself and I love it. No matter what the people are saying or thinking about you. Know that many people that talking like that are the most worst ones and I sure if they get the occassion to have sex with other people they will do.
So thats what me I think and by the way I need to tel you that you are very honest to tell your situation.
Regards

PAGE 1 (1) :1