Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Has anyone ever been a swinger?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Has anyone ever been a swinger?

Dec 26, 2010 04:52:32 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

Has anyone ever been a swinger?
My husband use to be a swinger with his wife and they divorced. They have been divorced for awhile before we got together. When my husband now started dating we were getting to know each other and he knew I was not into that lifestyle. He said he loves me and he could be happy with me without that type of lifestyle. We have been married for 14 years now and I think he is missing the lifestyle and I don't know what to do. Should I consider changing and going for it because he did change for me after all? How can I make him happy? I don't want to lose him.

Dec 28, 2010 08:48:33 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Responses: 988
Level: swingerology_vip
First off what makes you think he's missing hte lifestyle? Second if you weren't into lifestyle why are you considering it? Fourteen years is a lot of investment in a relationship. Swinging is something BOTH need to be comfortable with , not one and the other dragged for the ride. It typically never works if you do it that way ..

PAGE 1 (1) :1