Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:I would like with my wife to join some Swingers Cruise in Adriatic sea.Do you know any website ? Thanks?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: I would like with my wife to join some Swingers Cruise in Adriatic sea.Do you know any website ? Thanks?

Jan 01, 2011 02:21:18 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

I would like with my wife to join some Swingers Cruise in Adriatic sea.Do you know any website ? Thanks?
I would like to join some Swingers Cruise in Adriatic sea, together with my wife. If somebody knows some interesting websites where we can find Swingers Cruise in Europe - Adriatic sea, please send to us.
Thanks in advance,
Bingopar

Jan 02, 2011 05:27:16 PM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
try sites like this or as long as you are careful search thru google

Jan 02, 2011 05:46:20 AM
SwingerGuest_Bingopar

Hi,
We had in summer 2010 a lot of fan during 7 days of cruise with sexy couples on Swingers Boat what cruising in Montenegro and Croatia. Try to find more information in swingcruise.org The only thing what was missing is sexy toys, so bring with you your personal toys.

Kisses
D&S

Jan 05, 2011 08:44:03 AM
SwingerGuest_Couples Only

Me and my husband took a part last season at swingers cruise in Montenegro and Albania. This is not mass swingers cruise on what we were before, but much more intimate where you can feel the warmth of friendship of other couples. There were six couples on the swingers cruise of 7 days. We tried sex everywhere around: on the deck, in Jacuzzi, on wild beaches,...With 3 couples we have continued friendship and meeting, so next season we will also be on the same swingers cruise. The only negative thing is that we came back with 2 kg of excess weight. Because that, our advice to self control when food is concern :).
regards,
H&D

PAGE 1 (1) :1