Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:do swinger couples ever turn down a guy because he is good looking ?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: do swinger couples ever turn down a guy because he is good looking ?

Jan 09, 2011 03:59:43 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

do swinger couples ever turn down a guy because he is good looking ?
do couples who swing with a 3rd male , does the husband have say in whether he is comfortable with a guy or is it mostly up to the female? i imagine couples turn a third female or male down becuase they arent attractive. but do some couples turn down a partner because he or even she is too good looking and could be a threat to there 1 on 1 relationship ?

Jan 09, 2011 04:04:21 AM
SwingerGuest_Dave

of course they might turn down a good looking person.
could be a couple of different reasons.
good looking could make you a threat.
maybe your personality isnt what theyre looking for.
alot of people look at other things. not just looks.

Jan 09, 2011 04:07:21 AM
SwingerGuest_Ivalesha

im n agreement wit Dave...it cud change da relationships dey were already havn..

Jan 10, 2011 01:43:20 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
Well I would hope the husband has a say in it lol ... with us we both have to be comfortable ... for me a guys looks are not going to bother me ... however if he is good lookin and is rude I won't give him a chance in hell... We've never turned down a partner because of " being good looking " we've turned down good looking people because they was drama queens lol , they lied to us ( my wife is on her way can we start without her ?? " ) Only threats to a relationship is no communication ... at least that's true for us

PAGE 1 (1) :1