Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Should polygamists be allowed to adopt , how about swingers or those with an open marriage?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Should polygamists be allowed to adopt , how about swingers or those with an open marriage?

Jan 19, 2011 04:23:51 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

Should polygamists be allowed to adopt , how about swingers or those with an open marriage?
I mean wouldn't either of them be better than an abusive , evil , regular heterosexual couple ?

Now remember when answering, it's not politically correct to even consider ones sexual orientation .
Edit: they are very stable polygamists and swingers.

Jan 20, 2011 01:02:57 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
this is a strange question .... unfortunately I'm sure there are a lot of folks on both side of the fence that would say awful things ... I don't see a problem either way but that would be us ... some things are not for us but that gives us no right to judge what someone else does... live and let live ... as long as ya ain't hurting no one ...

Jan 19, 2011 04:42:04 AM
SwingerGuest_Jock

If they have the parenting skills, love and motivation to provide a good life for a child and always maintain and provide for the child's well being then there are no issues.
I know of a number of couples in open relationships or are swingers who have children that are the love of their life and offer them all of the security needed.
Most couples in an open type lifestyle protect their children from their activities. As swingers, our children went with other swingers children to a sleep over that was managed by two grandparents. The kids looked forward to these visits as they were able to have a good night together of fun and games. We picked them up in the morning and they were none the wiser.

PAGE 1 (1) :1